1. One Day Trek to “Bananthi Mari Betta: 27 July 2014 – Vinay[REGISTRATION OPEN]
2. Dudh Sagar water falls Trek : 2nd & 3rd Aug 2014 – Yadunandana[REGISTRATION CLOSED]
3. Treknic to Sharavathy Valley_26th to 28th July 2014 – Pratap Sikdar [EVENT CANCELLED]
5. Himalayan Expedition, Bike Trip to- Lahaul & Spiti 9th Aug -19th Aug 2014 – Deepak/Satish[REGISTRATION OPEN]
One Day Trek to “Bananthi Mari Betta”_ 27 July 2014
Kindly note that only members of Bangalore ASCENDers are entitled to participate in the below event, if you are not a member; request you to subscribe for free membership at http://www.bangaloreascenders.org/p/join-bangalore-ascenders.html and after approval of membership you can register for the event.
Before you register go through the itinerary.
NEAREST TOWN: Kanakapura
DATES: 27th July 2014
DURATION:1 days (will leave on Sunday Morning and will be back by evening)
TREK DISTANCE: 3km Approx
TRANSPORTATION: Own Vehicle Pooling
TEAM SIZE: 10 to 15
ESTIMATED EXPENSES: Rs.300/-
WHO CAN JOIN: BASC members………………………………..
Event registrations should be confirmed by paying the amount in advance to the below account. All cost’s will be shared equally among all the participants and the balance if any will be settled by the end of the event.
For IMPS transfer via MMID. Does not require adding beneficiary. Transfer happens realtime and can be done 24*7
MOBILE NUMBER:+91 9986554713
For online transfer or cash drop. Requires adding beneficiary.
Please write your NAME & the NAME OF THE TREK in the description when you make a payment.
ACCOUNT HOLDER : VINAY KUMAR GS
BANK : CITIBANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 5062616816
BRANCH: MG ROAD
IFSC CODE :CITI0000004
In case of dropouts after booking of transport/accommodation,cancellation amount will be deducted from the advance amount and the balance will be returned. Check out our drop-out policy.
1.BASC is not a service provider but a voluntary organization and everyone is expected to indulge in whatever tasks that arrive during the event.
2.This event will not be a follow the lead/guide kind of event;everyone is expected to indulge in Navigation,Map reading,Trial finding,Camp setting,Cooking,Building camp fire and keeping it ALIVE.
3. First pay and then register to be considered for shortlisting./ Shortlisting will be based on the trekking experience, volunteering preferences and organizers feedback of the previous events with BASC if any. Confirmation is at organizers discretion. Paid participants will get full refund if not shortlisted.
4.Classification of trek grades:
5. All participants need to sign BASC Letter of Undertaking before leaving Bangalore. Organizers will provide the letter at the assembly point. Read letter at the below link
TENTATIVE ITINERARY :
Start From a Common meeting point by 7AM
Have Breakfast on the way by 8AM
Start Ascend by 9AM
Decend by 12 PM
Start Back to Bangalore By 2PM
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION : Till seats lasts.
WHOM TO CONTACT:
Queries/suggestions/thoughts please mail to VINAY at firstname.lastname@example.org in the same thread, don’t spam to the entire group.
Further details and updates will be sent to the participants only.
Stay connected on Face Book:
Fill below form to register yourself for the trek
Make sure you check for errors while submitting the form, correct them, see the Thank You screen after submitting the form.
Kindly note that only members of Bangalore ASCENDers are entitled to participate in the below event, if you are not a member; request you to subscribe for membership at http://www.bangaloreascenders.org/p/join-bangalore-ascenders.html and after approval of membership you can register for the event.